Monday, May 12, 2014

hobby

so, i love gardening.. who else have the same interest with me hands up!!!

actually, every year balek, i will tanam something.. semai something.. and for two months i nutured them with all my love and left home.. so balek2 after 10 months, i only see empty pots at the exact place with the exact rotted plant, just like how i left it.. haha, well my parents had been busy, and they had to take care of many things, rather than my plants..

there had been cactus, aloe vera, keladi, every sort of keladi that i had known.. u know once i was very obsessed with this keladi thingy.. macam2 keladi i plant and they grew up so well.. even breed em.. pheww.. they still are there, at the pavement.. hehe, oh oh, lpe plak, tomato, watermelon, mangga, cili, lada besaq, erm, klu nak listkan rasanya satu entry mungkin.. haha.. tpi cactus tu memang antara yang main..

tpiiii, this time, abah did took care of my cili!! omg!! i semai  them in 3 polybag.. ada dua bag cili kampung and one is red small cili which i dunno what do we call it.. haha, x pe, tanam je dulu.. seeds of the cili kampung, i got em from one of my sis's friend.. he planted that cili in cameron highland, and they grew up excellently, well u cant really see where is the leaves cause the plant is full with cili! red, orange and white.. nice on eyes and good in budu.. yaw.. sedap nyaaaaa..

so, out of 3 polybag, abah took one polybag and plant em in a vase.. which yg kelaka, in one polybag tu ada la lam 17-25pokok.. haha, abah ckp, dia amek je tanam terus.. sbb x nak tgok pokok tu rotted.. haha.. lawak je, bygkan, pokok kecik2, lil space, berebut nk tumbuh sesama dalam vase? how funny is that! and the other 2 bags, abah gave to my grandma.. yeay!! anddddd, skang ni, in that vase that ada dua pokok yg berbuah., yeayyy!!! my cili had breeddddddd, they give childrens! oh god, x saba nk balek nak tgokkkkk..

umi did took care of my cactus this time.. yay!!! balek kali ni, i must pamper em all with baja organic, with good soil, argh, x saba nak plant more pokok lah gini! but sadly my tomato trees died.. once i used to grow em, musuh ketat pokok tomato is snail.. serius, they can eat up ur whole tree in one night.. but tomato manja, u kene support pokok tu with braces and they did need a lot of water... manja punya pokok.. cili senang je, cuma kene constantly jaga with air yg cukup, and letak tmpt yg ada shade.. :)

x saba nk tgok my pokoks! love umi n abah for taking care of my other half.. my trees..hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment