Wednesday, January 1, 2014

two ow one four

assalamualaikum, it is 1 jan peps!
x sangka, 2014 is here already.. soon to be 23. old ha?
yupp, old, but that doesnt mean it is too late for u to make some changes right? n_n
forget about pass and start living new life.. 
so here r some of my new year resolution:

twenty fourteen:
a better me
want to love myself more than ever
love my parents even more
cari makanan rohani sbyk boleh
gonna read good reads
goodbye bad habits
eat healthy
be positive
nak improve serve volley
and jadi spiker yg mantop
erase all bad memories
will learn from mistake
not to judge people
be myself 
travel and travel and travel
make some frens
a pair of sneakers
gonna finish my lipbalm for real
removed all playlist that remind me of "oldies"
deleting some hard to delete photos
NO TURNING BACK
smile a lot
create memories
gonna baring at park for real
bake cookies?
minimize shopping
only good words


p/s: tired of living for other that doesnt even want to wink back, 
be someone new... :)



1 comment: