Monday, December 23, 2013

it is the time

i had learn a lot of things in my life.. almost 23 years.. i get to know many people, some of them r worth my life while others are just passing by..

by the time i'm writting this, i realized that, what had happened actually is a reflect of my actions. and also realized that, we, as a youngster, need to seek for our parents's advices.. they live longer than us, and had a lot more wide view on everything that happened and whats going to happen..

it is the time for me to cherish a lil achievement in me.. i get to know the bad side of my good side. well, sounds as complicated as it is.. i thank Allah, because, He had show me something that hidden.. He try to save me from future self-destruction.. He try to open my eye to see the diamond.. alhamdulillah.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment