Wednesday, December 22, 2010

HELLO!!!!!

Hi There.. :)

This is gonna be my first entry.. so, i would like to welcome u all to my cutey blog!! "feels like whoa"
hehe, this blog gonna be like my 'journal'.. i'm gonna share everytin that make my life easier, less miserable and a lil bit miracle.. :D
btw, mind by grammar, because my english is worsen day by day.. haha.. so sometime i'm gonna use manglish.. i know that everyone is familiar with that,, :Dwhoa!!
so, tomorrow i got a test.. and i'm not even read a word about it yet!! haha.. okey2., 
this gonna be my new blog.. no more dark side story.. hehe.. evrything will rise up shinny.. 


p/s: i like walrus... <3
so, see u soon!! i'm planning on posting about beauty, cooking, sewing, 'altering sumtin' and otherssss.. hehe.. 
lastly, whoa!!!

1 comment: