Tuesday, January 27, 2015

succulent garden

i would rather receive a box full of succulent or cactus rather than a box of chocolate..
i really have to say this.. omg u dunno how much i love those succulents and cactus, there r like my lil babies cutie pie..
i have some of them back at home, but here, i dunno where i can those thing with a reasonable price.. i realllllly really looking forward to own a wonderful bombastic shakala kala kala ka baby type of succulent and cactus garden.. insyallah.. hehe.. i really love them.. oh ok, so did i repeat that again, oh yeah cause my love for them is unconditional. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Etie, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete