Sunday, November 27, 2011

preload

Hi There!

salam..
orange jaipur tea.. make me stay up this longggg... haa..
only tea? yup.. only tea.. TEA!! =_='' lame kan? 
others taking cups of coffee to stay up.. 
but me, just a cup of tea.. 
LAME.. BOO.. yeah, boo me..

but dun boo much.. i'll kick u.. HAHA




last time i took coffee, mase kat intec dlu.. my housemate, kenalkan i ngan coffee BOSS.. haha.. HAHA.. REALYYYYYYY STRONG ONE.. believe me!!!! i barely sleep.. urgh.. *sebenarnye amek coffee sbb wat assignmnt last minutes.. i remmbr my housemate drank 2 tins of that.. and she can't sleep for abt 30 hours i think.. or more.. heheee.. :p


inilah boss.. brazil mari..


then, mase first year dlu, my housemate ade beli coffee bangla kat produkti dekat ngan umah.. haha.. sape2 minum x tidooo more than 24 hours.. HOHOOOOO.. strong maaa.. but i didn't take it.. HAHA


kat mesia minum je nescafe "O" ice.. tpi tgah hari je.. x berani minum malam.. kang i'm zombified.. haha SCARYY.. :P byk plak caps lock.. =_='' dun care.. 


okeyh.. the point is, third year really drive me mad.. now i'm thinking abt taking caffeine.. but, naseb x amek.. haha.. tea is enough for me.. but sometimes terlintas nk try coffee.. kang dependence x pasal.. *effect blaja pharmaco semua nk apply :D


preload all the info to BANG all the colloq coming ahead.. haha... bang22222 u!! 
bang apenye, oral based exam.. =_=''' urgh..


bang!!! bang bang banggggg!!!!!!!!! sonoknye if dpt bang2 jwb soklannnnn,, :B

p/s: medicstudentnolife...lifeonlyonfbntweetnblog..outsidelifeisonourwaytoclasshospitaletc.. i really mean this..

2 comments: