Saturday, May 28, 2011

sweety pie of my heart~

Hi There~


it's 3.17am
and i'm still awake.. arghhh!! time colloq ngantok jee,, time abes colloq, x moo plak tidoq.. urgh.. =_=''


...


sitting alone by myself, i drew this..


my nephew and niece
owh, mereka mmg ske bejoget2 time webcam.. :D
sitting alone by myself, i remember the warm hug from my niece,
the cool dance from ika,
the curious type of question from her...


sitting alone by myself, i remember the baby face of my nephew,
the small finger of his that hold mine,
the small foot of his that learn to walk...


T_T.. miss em sooo much!! huhu.. they all grow up sooo fast.. adam didn't recognize me well.. hehe..well, he's about 2 years old.. 
ika still thinks that i'm her big sister.. hehe.. nie ayat dia.. 


"ciksue2, ciksue kakak ika kan? kita kan satu family"
then i said "ciksue nie aunty ika la"
then she replied.. "x bley camtu.. u are my sister"
and me.. "urghh.. ok"


and adam plak.. when he saw me kat webcam, dia pi bersilat, belasah monitor.. =_='' haha.. :P
hehe... ok,, till then.. erm, ase cam nk balek mesia, peluk diorg, n ckp kat adam, igt muka ciksue nieee.... then balek sini balek.. :P


p/s: miss em soo much!



4 comments:

  1. etie.... new lay0ut! nice...

    i'm missing msia tooooo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. annur: rindu2!! rindu ngan semua kat mesia!! wuwuu... T_T

    hajar: hehe.. :D thanks dear!!! ase cam nk balek mesia skang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all miss you tooooo....balik la cepat....

    ReplyDelete